Will the GOG version be updated with the new MAC version? Also will it be updated to version 2.0 when it is released?
Quest for Infamy
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About Quest For Infamy:
Quest For Infamy is a classic point and click adventure game, in which you assume the identity of 'Mister Roehm' a man trying to start over after running away from a shady past. Welcome to the little town of Volksville only to discover there is so much more going on in the valley than meets the eye! Come along and take a walk on the wild side with Roehm and discover just how infamous you might be.
Featuring three different character classes, why not take on the sly and cunning path of the Rogue, or behold the wonder and limitless power of the Sorcerer.
Or maybe you'd prefer the brute strength and brawn of the Brigand. Each class takes you on a different course throughout your quest making it ever so unique.
- Classic fantasy RPG packed with adventure, puzzles, combat, and spellcasting
- Play as one of three anti-heroes with unique quests: Brigand, Rogue, or Sorcerer
- Lie, cheat, and steal your way through tales of charming villainy with multiple endings
- Use swords, spells, or wits to blaze a path to victory: Styles vary with every play
- Hand-drawn world seamlessly blends role-playing and adventure
- Over 50 NPCs and 200 rooms to explore and interact with
- Customize your own spells, skills, and adventures
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes! The GoG version with be updated to the new MAC version. We should have 1.1 and 2.0 at GoG sometime in the next few months.
This game is a masterpiece. Great storytelling, massive freedom to explore, a believable, living world design, funny humor, three different paths, beautiful VGA-style graphics, wonderful soundtrack, interesting puzzles. The overall atmosphere is light-hearted, but there are also some deep, almost melancholic tones in it and it always manages to keep a balance between both. And I just like this loveable tongue-in-cheek rogue Roehm, what a great character! As a great fan of Quest for Glory I have to say that I prefer this game over QfG.